Saturday, March 21, 2015

More on WHEN A VACTION NOT A VACATION

JUST IN CASE SOME OF MY FRIENDS TOOK ME SERIOUSly in the PRIOR post, let me explain.  The post was a criticism of me and my addiction to writing.  The use of our electronic media has ruined some of the pleasures of life...like vacations, for example.It is unusual to see someone just sitting and relaxing without a smart phone or Ipad in their hand.

I truly did have a wonderful vacation with my friends. They are not attached to electronic things We had wonderful conversations which brought back great memories.  Yes, I will proaably write about some of them.

So, if you read "When is a Vacation Not A Vacation," remember it was supposed to be funny and directed toward my writing addiction!

Remember social media" in not so social at times.

Darlene Eichler/Nan Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment